http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Slave to Mr. Stinny (The One and Only Blind Super-Cat): Welcome to my world

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Welcome to my world


Apparently, my human has too much time on her hands and thinks creating a blog about me is an outstanding idea. Enough about her.I am Mr. Stinny aka Winston, Stinnyman, Senor Stinny Pantalones, etc. I'm cute and I'm blind. That's right. "I can't thee ath-hole."Some jackass decided to run me down in Salt Lake City. I'm still waiting for the structured settlement to come through and it's been 6 years. Damn tort system.My human worked at the vet clinic where she valiantly rescued me, or something like that. Now I have her and the husband wrapped around my furry white paw. Oh yes, I am ready to take over the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
traffic
Free Web Counters
traffic