http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Slave to Mr. Stinny (The One and Only Blind Super-Cat): Church of Mr. Stinny

Monday, August 29, 2005

Church of Mr. Stinny


Have you been laying awake at night worried about your sin?
Wondering what has become of your life?
Worried about your evil ways?

ALL OF THIS CAN CHANGE!

Becoming a member of the Church of Mr. Stinny (CMS) can bring back the goodness into your heart. A daily meditation (i.e. nap in the sun for about 18 hours) will be performed on your behalf. Offerings will be made (such as hunted mice, perhaps some bugs) to renew your spirit.

All of this can happen so easily! All you must do is send chicken to the Mostest Holy Reverend Stinman on a weekly basis. You can become whole again. CMS is the path to righteousness (and chicken, perhaps some corned beef).

What are you waiting for? This is your time to get the healing of Mr. Stinny into your sinful life! A prayer (some loud meowing) is being performed on your behalf.

My assistant Shrimpycat (who is mauling me in this photo) is waiting for your calls. Especially you Roxanne.

2 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stinny - you're going to hell son. I don't know who has turned you on this path of unrighteousness, but whoever they are, have led you astray. (I fear it may be Devil Cat and the evildoer that brought her to you)

Now Stinny, if you will repent, turn away from your wicked, wicked ways, and send me 10 new white silk suits, I shall pray that the Lord forgives your soul. Fail to do so, and the consequences will be dire. I'm talking bad, my brother, and for all of your 9 lives. Don't wait, send your love offering in now.

Oh, and you have to get rid of Donald. God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. Pray on it my son, pray on it.


Biatch

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Veronica said...

Look Benny Hanna, my way or the highway. Wait, not the highway, I got hit by a car on one. Anyway, you are wrong, I am right. As usual.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
traffic
Free Web Counters
traffic