http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Slave to Mr. Stinny (The One and Only Blind Super-Cat): Keeping Up with Boilermaker's

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Keeping Up with Boilermaker's

I think my neighbors are attempting to keep up with the Boilermaker's:

On Thursday morning, Prof. H. and I were heading out to work when our neighbor opened her window and shouted: "Hey Guys! Can I ask you a question?"

Prof. H. and I looked at each other and responded: "Sure?"

"The girls' ride forgot to pick them up today. Would you mind driving them to school?"

"Uh, sure."

Some background information: the girls are two elementary aged kids who are just fine. My neighbor is their grandmother. Her daughter and the mother of the girls is "The Breeder" as we affectionately call her. For some reason, the girls live with grandmother most of the time. I have a few guesses why but I won't elaborate. WT Grandma (WT = White Trash) has some issues of her very very own.

A few questions:

  1. Why couldn't WT Grandma drive them? (car repossessed? taking care of delinquent step-son's out-of-wedlock baby too?)
  2. Wouldn't the appropriate question to us would be: "Can I ask you a favor?"

Reason # 473 why I want to move.

1 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Well that's bizarre. Top to bottom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
traffic
Free Web Counters
traffic