http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Slave to Mr. Stinny (The One and Only Blind Super-Cat): Warning: The Following Post WILL Contain Strong Language

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Warning: The Following Post WILL Contain Strong Language

Dear Dumbass Who Almost Ran Over My Husband,

Watch the fuck where you are driving. Backing up at top speed from your driveway, across West 32nd Street and into a cross street is an extremely dumb ass move. Especially when you fail to look behind you by either turning your head to look behind you or by using one of three mirrors put in your car so that you can, oh guess what? Look the fuck behind you. I realize we are pedestrians and we do have a duty to watch where we are going but we are not god damn mind readers. We always pause and look both ways. However, we do not anticipate this exceptionally brilliant vehicular maneuver of flying like a bat out of hell from your driveway to only stop on the side street for your own very special reason.

And yes, I did respond maturely by giving you the finger under my mitten.

With Love,

A Pissed Off Runner

1 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

People pulling out of driveways are on my top list of "Idiots to Watch Out For." I think it's the people who never walk anywhere who assume that no one could possibly be on the sidewalk. Pooch and I have had a couple of close calls with people who don't stop to look for traffic until their back bumper is almost in the street...which means they've just crossed the sidewalk without so much as a glance in either direction.

This is one of the reasons I'm a backer-inner when I park. When I stop to back in the driveway, I have a clear view of anyone walking or biking on the street. Then when I pull out, I'm nose first and have a much better view of pedestrians/bikers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
traffic
Free Web Counters
traffic