http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Slave to Mr. Stinny (The One and Only Blind Super-Cat): Judicial Confirmation

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Judicial Confirmation


Well, I'm a bit worried about the confirmation process...For a couple of reasons:

First, as a bi-curious cat, I'm concerned that my bi-curious cat rights will be snatched away. What if I want to marry Biggy D? Okay, I realize I need to get the right for cats to marry. But still. Maybe Biggy D and I won't be able to show bi-curious cat love in public. Yes, I know we don't go outside but it's the principle.

Next, as a blind cat, I'm worried that the American Disabilities Act will be weakened. Sure, it doesn't apply to cats yet... What if the ADA is weakened so my humans can move around the furniture whenever they want? Huh? Huh? I'll be bumping into things all over the place without any remedy for me. Due process man! It applies to blind cats.

Finally, catnip could be made illegal. What will Lilly and Biggy D use while they listen to Phish and the Dead?!? Pounce kitty treats? Tuna juice from a can? For the love of God, we are indoor cats! Kitty hallucinogenics are all we have!

Thank you for listening. Oh, and the fact that John Roberts hair doesn't move makes me nervous.

4 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Blogger Soulknitting said...

Great start to a new site. You're funny and write well. If you turn on 'word verification' in the comments section, you'll avoid all the blog spammers. Idiots, I hate them. Cool cats!

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

How do you know if your cat is bi-curious?

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Veronica said...

How do I know Mr. Stinny is bi-curious? You don't want to know...

 
At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stinny - first, as to your concerns related to your bi-curious nature, you're right to be concerned. If CA, the most liberal state in the country can't get a gay marriage law passed (thanks to the Guvernator), the Supreme Court sure as hell isn't going to allow one either, especially since Willie bit the big one, and now Dubya gets to stack the bench some more.

Second, with respect to the ADA, I really don't think you need to fear. There are plenty of perfectly sane, hardworking individuals who are more than willing to help you maintain your rights. They'll even fight to allow you do perform surgery. Trust me.

Finally, don't sweat the small stuff. Even if catnip is made illegal, I'm sure Erie has to have a few tree hugging, never-gonna be WT as much as she tries, 420-friendly, hippie imports from Vermont.

And his hair scares me too. Not as much as Devil Cat, though. She's crazy. Literaly. (With apologies to the Disability Cult)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
traffic
Free Web Counters
traffic