http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Slave to Mr. Stinny (The One and Only Blind Super-Cat): I Heart Missionaries

Thursday, October 19, 2006

I Heart Missionaries


No, I don't mean missionary style.

Yesterday, I think I saw two missionaries with their backpacks, dark jackets, slacks and ties from Sears or JcPenneys and name tags walking down the street. I was on my cell phone and I squealed with delight into my friend's ear. Could I actually miss Utah when for the first year and a half of living there I could not wait another second to leave?

Yes, this the place (literally) where I had a horrendous nervous breakdown and could barely leave the house, let alone get out of bed. However, it is also the same place with the beautiful mountains, amazing national parks, and the incredibly cool and interesting people who I met and continue to miss.

Locations of visitors to this page
traffic
Free Web Counters
traffic