http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Slave to Mr. Stinny (The One and Only Blind Super-Cat): It's Official - I'm Supporting Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton

Monday, January 22, 2007

It's Official - I'm Supporting Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton

I've joined Team Hillary. When I finished graduate school, I told myself that when the 2008 Presidential elections rolled around, I would join a campaign. At that point, I was pretty sure I would support Hillary Rodham Clinton. After Barrack Obama announced his candidacy, I began to have second thoughts about who I would support. Like many other democrats, his speech at the Democrat National Convention inspired me. His ideas were inspiring and his enthusiasm was contagious. Certainly, if Senator Rodham Clinton does not win the democratic primaries, I will support the democratic candidate. For now, Hillary is my candidate of choice because I believe she has the intelligence, experience, and vision to pull this country out of is downward spiral and back to a place where I can be proud to say I am from the United States of America.

[insert cheesy patriotic music and cheering here]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
traffic
Free Web Counters
traffic