http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Slave to Mr. Stinny (The One and Only Blind Super-Cat): Irish Wolfhound

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Irish Wolfhound


Here are a few things I would really like to say when I am walking my Irish Wolfhound and people approach me.

1. No he's not a god damn pony.
2. No, I do not put a f'in saddle on him.
3. He eats 6 cups of food a day, considering he weighs 160 pounds, that doesn't seem so bad.
4. I cannot believe you are asking me about my dog's defecation habits. Gross.
5. Yes, he lives inside; he does not live in a stall.
6. Actually, he does bite. I think it's so much fun to try to control a 160 pound viscous dog in public. No liability there!

There are many many many other absurd comments people enjoy making when I walk Finnegan that I can't think of right now. I know I sound bitchy (shocker), but those of you who own giant breed dogs or unusual breeds will understand.

3 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Nice. My strategy was always to say "Thanks!" (regardless of inappropriateness of the comment) and keep walking.

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Chris Gaubatz said...

Nice picture of the Wolfhound. I've got a mix that will probably end up at only 85lbs...I guess he's a miniature wolfhound. I've got pictures of him on my blog.

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger Angie Willis said...

I also constantly have to make these same responses, plus "No I don't put a saddle on and rider her!"

I had two Wolfies - one of which died yesterday. You can visit my blog at http://angies-grains.blogspot.com/ to see a picturer of her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
traffic
Free Web Counters
traffic