http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Slave to Mr. Stinny (The One and Only Blind Super-Cat): Finally...Brokeback Mountain

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Finally...Brokeback Mountain

Yes, I (through my human counterpart) did see the movie and it was amazing. I cannot stop thinking about it, although at times I wish I could stop.

Here is my problem, as a bicurious cat, what is with these wackjobs who refuse to see the movie because of some ass-backwards beliefs?

Ooooo, I can't watch this movie because my faith forbids the endorsement of this "perverse lifestyle" or perversion or "moral turpitude" or sickness (add your close-minded descriptor of your choice). ECK! It makes me want to hack up a hairball!

What's perverse and immoral are dumbasses who cannot appreciate love, passion, and all the good things that goes along with it just because it doesn't fit their f'in close minded viewpoint. Give it up! Maybe I'm being close minded (I can...I'm a cat). I don't advocate forcing those who don't want to watch the movie to go see it (although it would be pretty funny). Instead, how about appreciating there are different types of love and attraction (bicurious cat attraction ROCKS!) and have some acceptance.

Enough preaching from my litter box. I'm going to get me some bicurious Biggy D lovin'.

Yours truly,

The most reverend Mr. Stinny

1 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Blogger Roonie said...

I wish I had the answer to that question. But I loved Brokeback, and glad I have a mind open enough to (a) see it and (b) enjoy it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
traffic
Free Web Counters
traffic