http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Slave to Mr. Stinny (The One and Only Blind Super-Cat): Crap...They're spying on me

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Crap...They're spying on me


The Church of Mr. Stin is wicked disturbed. The Bush administration has been following my communications between me and my followers. They're probably reading this blog right now!!!! Ahhhhh! What's going to happen?

Are they going to barge into my house and stop Biggy D and me in the midst of a bi-curious moment?
Will they confiscate our happy catnip?
Take away Shrimpy's mouse hunting license?
Will they consider the Church of Mr. Stin a cult which is defying their right wing family values and confiscate our membership list?!!!????

I will be hiding under the covers for a while in case they make a sting...

1 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Blogger Jeremy said...

"bi-curious moment"- that shit is hot!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
traffic
Free Web Counters
traffic