http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Slave to Mr. Stinny (The One and Only Blind Super-Cat): And the Oscar Goes to...

Monday, March 06, 2006

And the Oscar Goes to...


I am a bit torn with the Best Picture winner. Although Crash was an excellent movie, I still prefer Brokeback Mountain for personal cat reasons. I think if the movie incorporated Biggy D and my love story, it would have totally swept the Oscars.

I think Donald's rough and psychotic portrayal of Ennis would have been touching with his random hissing and sudden need to groom me incessantly. His tail chasing and killing the sheep would move any person who has ever been in love.

Hell, maybe I could win for my portrayal of Jack. Considering the "maverick" movie year, the Academy would be all over choosing a blind cat as best supporting actor. Even if I would get scared on the set and hide in a corner for three-quarters of the movie.

I can only dream...

2 Comments:

At 11:41 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

That's very sweet. Will Stinman be writing a book chronicling their forbidden love?

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Roonie said...

Brokeback got the shaft. No pun intended.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
traffic
Free Web Counters
traffic