http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Slave to Mr. Stinny (The One and Only Blind Super-Cat): Bleck...Kitty Prozac

Friday, February 24, 2006

Bleck...Kitty Prozac

Meh mow. I'm not feeling so well "emotionally."

I am feeling a bit nervous and unsettled (that happens when you are blind and something funky happens to you). Anyway, so Mom got me some kitty Prozac (Clomicalm) to help alleviate my "nervousness". She doesn't know what happened and I am keeping it a secret.

Kitty Prozac didn't work out too well because I'm not feeling quite right. I went from purry, affectionate, and nervous to nervous, nervous, and upset. Hopefully nothing too signficant but I'm going to the vet today.

Think good kittty thoughts for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
traffic
Free Web Counters
traffic