http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Slave to Mr. Stinny (The One and Only Blind Super-Cat): Blasphemous Friends Forever

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Blasphemous Friends Forever

















I love Love LOVE Threadless t-shirts from www.threadless.com. They allow me to move away from my daily "professional" appearance and dress like the smartass I really am. Once I wore this pandemonium shirt to a "young professionals" event and no one introduced themselves to me (or my friend - she was dressed more "professional" than I) except for a cool looking person at the bar unrelated to the event. I think it was the shirt but maybe it was my scowl on my face that was not so warm and inviting (hey, i'm from the northeast, i can't help it - i'm not friendly to strangers).

In the spirit of offending the middle of the road general public, I bought my husband and me the B.F.F. t-shirt. It is AWESOME. I think the husband and I should getting matching sweat suits too and wear the ensemble around town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
traffic
Free Web Counters
traffic