http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Slave to Mr. Stinny (The One and Only Blind Super-Cat): Jeezum Crow

Monday, December 04, 2006

Jeezum Crow

Some days I really really really wish I could write about my job here but alas, there's that whole confidentiality thingy and not losing my job stuff. But the weirdest things do go down in workplaces. That's all for now.

On a slightly different but relevant tangent, here are some careers I should have done instead:

  1. Veterinarian (I admit it, I like animals better than people)
  2. Nurse Practitioner (I like the medical field somewhat)
  3. Pub and brewery owner (Mmmmm, beer...)
  4. World leader (yeah right)
  5. Professional boss of people (DO WHAT I SAY DAMMIT)
  6. Leadership analyst at the CIA (it's a real job)
  7. Party/Event Planner (I like parties, sue me, wait don't)
  8. Professional rock climber (long, long time ago maybe)
  9. Outdoor gear shop owner (REI/EMS but on a smaller scale)
  10. Have an Animal Planet show on something involving a lot of travel to really cool places
  11. Advice columnist (SO I CAN TELL YOU WHAT TO DO DAMMIT)

On a more serious note, after reading over at Eriepressible, I added some other choices:

  1. Librarian (I love books)
  2. Used book store owner (see above)
  3. Artist (I was a studio art major in college)
  4. Doggy daycare owner (how fun would it be to spend time with dogs all day!)
  5. Art and antiquity restoration (see # 3)
  6. City planner (I have some many ideas for this city!)
  7. Professor of Women's Studies (graduate degree)

Back to the real world...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
traffic
Free Web Counters
traffic