http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Slave to Mr. Stinny (The One and Only Blind Super-Cat): Ugh

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Ugh


I should have gone to my cult last night. Reason number 473 why smoking in public sucks for non-smokers. I feel like I now have a cold today. My throat is scratchy, my nose is congested, my lungs feel tight, and my sinuses are sore. Poor me. I hate to think about how the bartenders and waitstaff feel every night. Just imagine the buildup of cigarette smoke in their airways each shift they work. Day after day, month after month, year after year. And yes, there are more nonsensical editorials in the paper recently that provide the impetus for writing this post.


Note to self: do not eat the food at that bar/restaurant again! It is the second time I have been sick!


That picture is of a smoker's lungs. Just an illustration of what it could do to workers who are exposed to second hand smoke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
traffic
Free Web Counters
traffic