http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Slave to Mr. Stinny (The One and Only Blind Super-Cat): My Mind Is Screwed Up

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My Mind Is Screwed Up

Yesterday, as I have learned, is a holiday in the Commonwealth. One, of course, I do not celebrate as a vegetarian. I understand the arguments for hunting deer - population control, etc, etc. HOWEVER, if we did not kill off the natural predators and build up the land, the problem might not be so bad.

The point is my head ain't right. After discussing hunting with our receptionist last night, I dreamed about either hitting a deer or finding one injured (I honestly cannot remember) and carrying around this doe in my arms like a baby. She wasn't kicking or trying to get away. I have no idea what I did with doe. Perhaps I took her to receive veterinary care or something. Nonetheless, when I told some people at lunch about this dream (all of their husbands hunt), they looked at me like I was nuts.

Shocker.

1 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never been able to understand how someone can actually like killing an animal. Does. Not. Compute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
traffic
Free Web Counters
traffic