http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Slave to Mr. Stinny (The One and Only Blind Super-Cat): Where's my Tinfoil Hat?

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Where's my Tinfoil Hat?


Today I had yet another physical therapy appointment for my defective wrist and it was quite strange. My lovely and talented physical therapist tried something new for said defective wrist. Basically, it was this weird electric impulse thingy (Yes! That is the technical term, dammit!) that put acidic acid (huh?) into my wrist joint through my hair follicles or something of that nature. When the sticky pad with acidic acid (?) came off, I had little pumps where the stuff was heading in my body through my hair follicles. Is it me or do I sound like a crazy person now because that makes nooooooo sense to me. Maybe I was actually getting electroshock therapy. I better wear my tin foil hat to keep the voices out.

1 Comments:

At 1:15 AM, Blogger Roonie said...

I nominate this photo for stuffonmycat.com.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
traffic
Free Web Counters
traffic