http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Slave to Mr. Stinny (The One and Only Blind Super-Cat): Run Stinny Run!

Monday, October 30, 2006

Run Stinny Run!


Oh...my...god....look at her butt. Okay, I won't go there and I know it's cheesy but that song makes me laugh. Sorry. And it's so appropriate for me now that I'm training for a 5K race on Thanksgiving! After running three miles yesterday, I can definitely tell you that junk in my trunk definitely slows a gal down. Actually, I felt pretty good but I know if I'm going to move up to a 10K, I need to be a little more, ahem, careful with what I consume/shovel into my mouth during the day.

Enough about my ass. For the first time in my life, I...like...running. For those who know me, it's a shocker, I know. I was the goalkeeper for the women's lacrosse team so I wouldn't have to run too much. Pretty pathetic. Every time I would try to pick up running, I would give it up because I was bored, lazy, or something shiny distracted me. Maybe it's my maturity (HA!) or my new found wisdom, but now I really, truly, honestly enjoy running. It's the sense of accomplishment and the zen feeling. Perhaps, it's the endorphins. Whatever it is, I like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
traffic
Free Web Counters
traffic