http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Slave to Mr. Stinny (The One and Only Blind Super-Cat): The Feline Fashionista

Sunday, November 19, 2006

The Feline Fashionista


As usual, I am procrastinating and decided that Shrimpycat, my purdy white odd-eyed kitty, should be crowned the Feline Fashionista. Not that I have any fashion sense whatsoever; however, my white cat, who enjoys spending many hours sitting in a basement window stalking small helpless creatures, does. Actually, she has strong opinions on fashion and decorating:


First, I am disgusted by the 1980's inspired decorating in local houses. On the Howard Hanna real estate show, I note many houses decorated with wallpaper borders (including my house and mom and dad are working tirelessly on removing all hideous wallpaper from our house). YUCK! For my fashion convenience, I ask everyone to rip down these borders and for that matter, all hideous wallpaper and familiarize themselves with a can of paint. AND NO! NOT BEIGE, WHITE, OFF WHITE, OR EGGSHELL! I realize I am white but the love of god, your walls do not need to be so boring.


Second, '80's hair. You know what I mean: mullets, feathered hair (especially men, *gags up hairball*), choppy bangs. Please! Even a "Rachel" haircut from the 1990's would be better (for women not men; for men that would be headbanger hair).


Third, mom jeans. If the waist of your jeans almost reaches your boobs, they are too high.


Fourth, hunting gear. I realize Hunting Season is a state holiday here but there is NO NEED to wear camo, bright orange, or hunting onesies (whatever they are called) in public.


That's enough for now. I must get back to perusing Vogue and hiding my scat in the litter box


Most Cordially,


The Feline Fashionista


1 Comments:

At 1:13 AM, Blogger Roonie said...

1980s decor? What the hell are people thinking?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
traffic
Free Web Counters
traffic