http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Slave to Mr. Stinny (The One and Only Blind Super-Cat): Is Hugging a Stranger So Wrong?

Friday, November 03, 2006

Is Hugging a Stranger So Wrong?


I got the best news today!!! Finnegan, my Irish Wolfhound, is CANCER FREE!!!!
When the veterinary technician came out and told me that the radiologist and internist looked at his chest x-ray and saw no cancer, I almost jumped up and hugged her. Me. A person who generally does not like strangers within five feet of me.


The celebration begins tonight....

2 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Blogger Emma said...

Congratulations! Give Finnegan at big kiss on the schnozz for me. Do you ever shop at Nickle Plate Mills? They've got a beautiful Irish Wolfhound there (I think he usually hangs out in the office).

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger Roonie said...

There's the little sugar pie! Congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
traffic
Free Web Counters
traffic