http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Slave to Mr. Stinny (The One and Only Blind Super-Cat): Updated What Else I Want to Do When I Eventually Grow Up

Monday, January 15, 2007

Updated What Else I Want to Do When I Eventually Grow Up

As I sit here in my office, painfully bored and struck by how mundane my job is, I realized there are so many other things I want to do professionally. I think it might be due to my ADD tendancies but sitting on at a desk for hours at a time is really not for me. So, here is an addition to my potential career moves, some realistic, some idealistic:

  1. Boutique owner where I sell funky clothes, jewelry and shoes, and have a small dog or cat (not necessary small) roaming the store;
  2. Doggy daycare owner where I never ever ever need to wear a suit or dress up and jeans are mandatory (sort of conflicts with #1);
  3. Artist because I find most relaxation and satisfaction when pursuing creative endeavors (and hell, I might as well put my studio art B.A. to use);
  4. Editor at a publishing company or journal or magazine where I work at home (although this blog might not exemplify my keen eye for editing, I enjoy reviewing other writers' work and using my red pen); and
  5. Have an alpaca farm and an organic vegetable farm.

*Sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
traffic
Free Web Counters
traffic