http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Slave to Mr. Stinny (The One and Only Blind Super-Cat): Festivus for the Rest of Us!

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Festivus for the Rest of Us!


Only 5 days until Festivus! Unfortunately, I will be traveling to Vermont for the holidays on the 23rd. Hopefully, I can convince my folks to have a real traditional Festivus celebration when we arrive. It could be so special! Instead of wrestling the head of the household (my 75 year old father), I could wrestle Bode, their excessively large Holstein like cat while I trim his nails. By the way, one of the "perks" from formerly being in the veterinary business is that I am asked to trim my family and friends' pets' nails. Jealous? Didn't think so because these are also the most difficult animals who despise being restrained and having their precious little nails trimmed.


I will have to find a really pretty aluminum pole on the way up there. Maybe I'll get lucky and find one on the side of the interstate! A girl can only dream...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
traffic
Free Web Counters
traffic