http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Slave to Mr. Stinny (The One and Only Blind Super-Cat): Tell us how you really feel

Friday, December 15, 2006

Tell us how you really feel

Boy, I'm a charmer. Here's a email I sent to my friend's boyfriend who is in law school now:

Hi [Poor Law Student],

[Groovy Girlfriend] said I should email you about your PR exam because you have [Prolific Fact Pattern Professor] and I had him/her for the world's most fucking useless law school course: [Shitty Useless Class]. First, practice reading really fast b/c her/his fucking fact patterns are like fucking novels. Second, put notes next to
paragraphs as you think of things b/c you won't remember all the fucking inane
babble s/he puts in there.
Good luck.

[Cranky McStinny]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
traffic
Free Web Counters
traffic