http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Slave to Mr. Stinny (The One and Only Blind Super-Cat): Is It Possible to Be More of a Dork Than Me?

Friday, December 15, 2006

Is It Possible to Be More of a Dork Than Me?

Suggested response: No. One of my favorite professors taught his last class this week. I sent him an email congratulating him on his retirement. He sent back a simple response:

[Ms. Slave], Thanks for the kind words. [his initials here]
>>>
>>>
Dear Professor [Most Favorite],

I wanted to congratulate you on teaching your final class. I learned so much from you in both Property and Decedents' Estates and Trusts. I hope you have a relaxing and enjoyable retirement! Thank you for being such an outstanding professor.


I feel like a twelve year old again when I sent a fan letter to my favorite celebrity and actually received a response.

I'm giddy! Maybe I will frame the email!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
traffic
Free Web Counters
traffic