http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Slave to Mr. Stinny (The One and Only Blind Super-Cat): Mr. Stin's Anthem

Monday, May 01, 2006

Mr. Stin's Anthem


As a cat, my only affiliation to some sort of nationality is to the country of Feed Me More Chicken. Therefore, I don't truly understand the hoopla over singing the anthem in whatever other language one speaks. It seems Bushman does not approve for some reason but I bet you five cans of tuna he doesn't even know the English words, let alone how to pronounce them.
I have decided to make my own anthem for the Church of Mr. Stin:

Oh say I can't see, by my furry grey bum,
I like to eat chicken and tuna, and chase my bumble bee toy,
Because it is so freakin' fun.
Who has orange stripes and polydactyl paws?
It's Donald the-ah psy-cho-tic cat;
Oh Donald, you are my bicurious frie-end;
Meh mow mow, MEH MOW MOW MOW!
I am the leader of the Church of Mr. Stin
So-oh give me some chicky treats.

Okay, so I can't write lyrics to save my life but what the hell, I need my own damn version too.

1 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Hee hee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
traffic
Free Web Counters
traffic