http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Slave to Mr. Stinny (The One and Only Blind Super-Cat): Happy Birthday!

Friday, January 05, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Today is Prof. H's birthday! Because he does not like parties or attention, we are meeting friends at a swank martini lounge for imbibing tonight. Unfortunately, the smoking ban is not in effect so I will still return home smelling foul. I believe I picked a martini bar with the least amount of smoke.

When going out for an evening, I find it so difficult to select something to wear. I hate dressing up too much but I also don't want to look like a huge slob. My latest fashion venture is red lipstick. Because I am fair skinned with dark hair, it looks half-way decent. Another pain in the arse is the size of my arse. My eating and exercise habits were fabulous before the holidays and then... POOF! 8 pounds. Back to running, back to eating better, yada yada yada.

Now, back to the birthday boy. Tomorrow, I am taking Prof. H. to a spa for a couples massage and vichy scrub. What a good wife am I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
traffic
Free Web Counters
traffic